mindscrap

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Back again!

Ok so back to my dear ol' blog again! Its been a long long time since my last post. I would never have dreamt myself to be thinking of jotting down some crap after this long a lapse, not atleast this early. There are moments when you do certain things just for the heck of it, no matter even if it goes against your will. This is just one of those fruitful moments that has got the better of me.

Time has flown. Things have changed. But one that hasn't is me still struggling to wade through this sea of change. Things spring upon me so suddenly that it always manages to get me unawares, and while I'm busy working hard to fight it through, I fail to notice whats about to hit me next right on my face. So, Life has become a constant struggle for me, but then that is what it is to most of us I guess.

Last that I saw of my Blog was when I was upto my neck in my CAT preps and Sem pressure(if I may call it so :)). Its been almost a year since then and a lot has changed. The CAT giving me a taste of what it is all about. My sem getting screwed up as always, only thing this time I have a seemingly justifiable reason to defend myself(not that I really need one). So all that I've been doing lately is get my nose deeply buried in novels of all kinds, a full load of them. Its quite a respite that you find in them when all your avenues are blocked in some way or the other.

It was quite an experience for me this time to see all my batch mates preparing for their btp presentation. Sweating it out with their wholesole efforts to put up a good show. It was only and only me of the whole batch who had nothing to do but to have a balcony view of all that was unfolding in front of my very eyes. People getting screwed badly by the panel members, some badly, some very badly and a few unlucky ones...do I need to say. And all that I used to do throughout the day was to find out what had happened to each and every group during their presentation. Listening to all of their experiences, some sour, some sweet, was something to cherish especially when your a** is off the hook :P. It felt as if I was some media reporter being sent to cover the experiences of all the btp guys of our batch.

Anyways, me being a part of the very batch, even my "Judgement Day" is not very far-off. The only saving grace is that in my case, the strength of the audience when I return from my Agnipariksha will be just a handful of guys who have much better things to do in life than to listen to the sob story of a poor guy who just got himself torn apart by a handful of hoodlums and to add to it when I recount my experience to the whole lot they might not as well afford to lie back and put up a grin on their visages with their a**es hot on the line.

1 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, May 29, 2006 , Blogger Naresh said...

I knew u were drawing this vicarious pleasure listenin 2 our sorry tales :P

Anyway, All The Best!
Been to vizag 2 c chhara n FYI it was all plannd in ur own room bugger!

Heard u r cmng home, do catch me on 9392256222

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home